K&N AirCharger Air Intake - Ram 1500 5.7L '09-18
Part #: 63-1561
- Vehicle-Specific Design
- Washable/Reusable Air Filter
- Replaces OE Filter and Air Box
- Works with Original Factory Computer
- Guaranteed to Provide More HP and Better Acceleration
- Built to Use Stock Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-Flowing High Density Polyethylene Tube
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
The K&N AirCharger 63-1561 air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-1561 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that directs cooler air into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain.
K&N High-Flow Cold Air Intakes are state-of-the-art. They begin with the largest conical air filter that can fit into the engine compartment while still using factory holes/mounts. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N OE Replacement Filter because the standard filter is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversized air filter also captures and holds more dirt, extending the service life before cleaning is required. The filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. The filter is then attached to a high-density polyethylene tube. The molding process allows tubes to be precisely formed in order to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. This is why some tubes have unique shapes; they're engineered specifically for each application. Finally, the tube connects to the engine with adapters made from high-strength silicon & reinforced nylon to ensure long life.