K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake Kit (CARB Exempt)- Ram 1500 5.7L '09-18
Part #: 57-1561
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty®
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- CARB Exempt and street legal in all 50 US States
K&N High-Flow Cold Air Intakes are state-of-the-art. They begin with the largest conical air filter that can fit into the engine compartment while still using factory holes/mounts. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N OE Replacement Filter because the standard filter is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversized air filter also captures and holds more dirt, extending the service life before cleaning is required. The filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. The filter is then attached to a high-density polyethylene tube. The molding process allows tubes to be precisely formed in order to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. This is why some tubes have unique shapes; they're engineered specifically for each application. Finally, the tube connects to the engine with adapters made from high-strength silicon & reinforced nylon to ensure long life.