Edelbrock Performer RPM Cylinder Head; 73cc, Bare- Chrysler 6.1/6.2/6.4L '03-18
Product #: 61109
NOTE: Price is for one (1) cylinder head
The Edelbrock Performer RPM is a bolt-on performance upgrade for 2003-Present Gen III HEMI® 6.1L, 6.2L and 6.4L engines. It's designed to fit with the stock intake manifold, exhaust manifold, valve cover, rockers, spark plugs and accessories, as well as Hellcat components. These cylinder heads have been machined to be used on either the driver or passenger side of the block. They are cast from A356 aluminum and heat treated to T6 specifications, machined and assembled at Edelbrock's facility in Torrance, California for guaranteed quality.
These cylinder heads feature fully CNC machined combustion chambers along with CNC profiled bowls and port entries/exits for improved air flow. They also feature more material in the deck and reinforced combustion chambers for increased cylinder pressures. The rocker bosses have been reinforced for improved stability and strength. Extra material has been added around the intake and exhaust ports to allow for porting in racing applications. Both the intake and exhaust port flanges have remained in the factory location for use with OEM components. The intake and exhaust valves have been tipped away from bore wall to unshroud the larger valves, while maintaining factory geometry. The seat diameters have also been increased for improved heat transfer and durability over stock. Match with an Edelbrock Victor EFI #7179 intake manifold for the ultimate in Edelbrock Gen III HEMI performance.
- Chrysler HEMI Gen III 6.1L / 6.2L / 6.4L
- 202cc Intake / 75cc Exhaust Ports
- 73cc Combustion Chambers
- 2.165" Intake / 1.650" Exhaust Valve Sizes
- Bare, 1/pkg.
INSTALLATION NOTE: Includes all factory accessory holes (Including Hellcat). Compatible with stock valve covers and coils
- Combustion chamber volume: 67cc / 73cc / 83cc
- Intake runner volume: 202cc
- Exhaust runner volume: 75cc
- Intake valve diameter: 2.165"
- Exhaust valve diameter: 1.650"
- Valve stem diameter: 8mm
- Valve guides: Manganese bronze
- Deck thickness: N/A
- Valve spring diameter: 1.066" / 1.300"
- Valve spring maximum lift: .630"
- Rocker stud: N/A
- Guideplate: N/A
- Pushrod diameter: Stock
- Valve angle: 18.8° (I) / 16.8° (E)
- Exhaust port location: Eagle
- Spark plug fitment: Stock