Crane Cams 210 '03-10 Chrysler 5.7/6.1L Camshaft
Product #: 1989501
Founded in 1953, Crane Cams® has gradually built a reputation for being one of the most trustworthy manufacturers of industry-leading performance parts that are superior in quality and reliability. The company is headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida and boasts significant manufacturing resources which allow it to bring to the market technically-advanced camshafts, roller lifters, valve train components, rocker arms, and a lot of other products that have been used by many championship-winning racing teams. With an excellent manufacturing capability and experienced tech staff, the brand ensures that each and every product it makes delivers years of unmatched performance.
Excellent low end and mid range torque and HP, smooth idle, daily usage, off road, towing, economy, valve spring upgrade required, 2200-2600 cruise RPM.
- Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicle
- Bump up engine power to the next level
- Deliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability
- Premium construction built with unmatched quality standards
- Ensure smooth, reliable operation and long-lasting service
- Fit: 5.7/6.1L Hemi
- Lift: .518"/.518" with 1.6 Rockers
- Advertised Duration: 268°/274°
- Duration @ .050: 210°/216°
- Lobe Separation Angle: 112°
- RPM Range: 1200-5200