aFe Power Twisted Steel 1-7/8" Long Tube Header & Connection Pipes; Street Series - Challenger SRT8 V8-6.4L '11-14
Product #: 48-32007-YC
aFe is proud to introduce an all new Twisted Steel long tube catted headers/Connection Pipes combo for the 2011-2014 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 with V8-6.4L engine. "Improve your Challengers horsepower" with these full length headers and connection pipes. In testing, this system resulted in gains up to +19 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno. Designed to replace the extremely restrictive exhaust manifold, the performance Twisted Steel long-tube headers are constructed of 1-7/8”, 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability. A 4-to-1 formed collector is used on the headers to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity for maximum performance. The high-flowing connection pipes are designed using 200 cell catalytic converters and 3” mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horse power and torque. This system is designed to fit as a combo with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
Factory Mounting Locations:
Utilizes factory mounting locations making it a true bolt-on system and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges and gaskets that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes a 200 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters for maximum flow.
The performance connection-pipes are constructed of durable 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and connect directly to the OE or aFe exhaust.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
•May require tuning to eliminate Check Engine Light condition.
•This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 1-7/8" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Connection Pipes Features:
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- 3" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Added an astounding +19horsepower and +17lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in-house dyno