aFe Power Momentum GT Pro DRY S Cold Air Intake System
Product #: 51-72201
Unique One-Piece Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. It accommodates the "Hellcat" headlight air inlet for 2015-2016 Dodge Challenger models only (requires scoop p/n 54-72203-S).
This system uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. A billet aluminum fitting is mounted on the tube to provide a perfect connection for the temperature sensor.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive oval flange and is 9" tall inverted top Pro DRY S filter media. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone couplings are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake is 50-state legal for 2011-2017 models (CARB E.O Number D-550-19/22).
2011-2014 Chrysler 300 V6-3.6L
- +18 HP / +22 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 28%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- One-Piece Sealed Housing with Air Inlet
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique (Patent Pending) Housing-to-Filter Interface for Easy Installation
- Pro Dry S Oil-Free washable/reusable Filter For Maximum Convenience
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation