aFe Power 1-3/4" Twisted Steel Headers & Connection Pipes; Street Series - Challenger SRT8 6.4L '11-14
Product #: 48-42002-YC
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Retains Factory Sensors Mounting Locations:
aFe has designed the performance connection pipes to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. These performance connection pipes also include 400 cell catalytic converters to make this system a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
The performance connections pipes are constructed of durable 3" CNC mandrel bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Factory Mounting Locations:
A direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Connection Pipes Features:
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- 3" Inlet/2-3/4"outlets connect directly to OE mounting locations
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- In testing, produced a max gain of +15 horsepower and +18 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno