aFe Power 1-3/4" Twisted Steel Headers & Connection Pipes; Race Series - Challenger SRT8 6.4L '11-14
Product #: 48-42002-YN
Factory Mounting Locations:
This system is a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Thick 1-piece flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Retains Factory Sensors Mounting Locations:
aFe has designed the performance connection pipes retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. These connection pipes are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
The performance connection pipes are constructed of durable 3" CNC mandrel bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This system does not come with catalytic converters and is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
Connection Pipes Features:
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- 3" Inlet/2-3/4"outlets connect directly to OE mounting locations
- Sold as a pair
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- In testing, the header and street version connection pipes produced a max gain of +15 horsepower and +18 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno