aFe Power 1-3/4" Twisted Steel Headers - Challenger/Charger SRT8 V8-6.1/6.4L '08-10
Product #: 48-42002
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Thick 1-piece flanges are used to prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
2008-2010 Challenger SRT-8 V8-6.1L
2008-2010 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 V8-6.1L
2011-2014 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 V8-6.4L
2008-2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8 V8-6.1L
2011-2014 Dodge Charger SRT-8 V8-6.4L
2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 V8- 6.1L
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 1-3/4" 16-gauge stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Potential for up to +16 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's performance connection pipes (P/N 48-42005 or 48-42006)