aFe Power 1-5/8" Twisted Steel Headers - Ram 1500 '09-18
Product #: 48-42001-1
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 Mitered Merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" Thick, 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Fits 2 & 4 wheel drive models
This header is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- 1-5/8" 16-Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing for Unrestricted Flow
- 4-to-1 Mitered Merge Collectors Eliminates Flow-Block Turbulence Seen On Formed Collectors
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
- Potential for up to 20 horsepower and 30 lbs. x ft of torque when combined with aFe's y-pipe