aFe Power Twisted Steel 2" Long Tube Header & Connection Pipes; Street Series - Challenger/Charger SRT/Hellcat V8-6.2L/6.4L '15-18
Product #: 48-32012-YC
Long Tube Headers:
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of durable mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength, eliminating cracking.
Factory Mounting Locations:
Utilizes factory mounting locations making it a true bolt-on system and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges and gaskets that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Connection Pipes Features:
Dual High-Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes a 200 CPSI (cell per square inch) metallic high flow catalytic converters for maximum flow.
The performance connection-pipes are constructed of durable 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and connect directly to the OE or aFe exhaust.
2015-2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 V8-6.4L HEMI
2015-2018 Dodge Charger SRT 392 V8-6.4L HEMI
May require tuning to eliminate cell condition. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- 2" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 formed collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal
Connection Pipes (Street Series) Features:
- Incorporates high-Flow, 200 cell metallic catalytic converters for improved flow
- Constructed of 2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes catalytic converters
- 3" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Added an astounding +15 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno